Thursday, May 10, 2007

Loyalty

Last night I was considering the concept of loyalty. I am loyal to my clients. Once they buy or sell with me, I stay with them and honor their wishes and promote them.

Yesterday I went the extra mile, literally, for a client and felt quite good about it. As I was thinking how it felt to make the extra effort, a voicemail was left for me. A woman whose house I had viewed years ago called to say she was finally ready to list it and would only list with me. She told me she had promised me those many years ago because I took time with her.

I was overwhelmed with gratitude and a sense of wonder. It made my day, my week....and acts like that make my career incredibly rewarding.

So if you want excellent lake rights and a gorgeous flowered and treed lot with a house that has almost new everything mechanical, you'll have to wait a couple weeks to see it (not ready for showtime!), but it just might be worth the wait. This experience was worth the wait for me.

No comments: