Monday, May 7, 2007

The Beginning

I came to Skaneateles in 1990, fresh from Saratoga and Seattle. I had owned a house in Seattle with my then-husband, but as a single parent I couldn't afford anything but rent.

Skaneateles made me a home-owner in my own right. Unbelievably I was able to purchase a small cottage on two acres a mile from the village. I felt I had arrived!

Since then I've changed careers, attempted to start my own school, and found a home in real estate, in the town I've grown to love. I want to share that village and my experiences with readers through this blog.

To that end:
  • I promise you "News and Views" of real estate in and around Skaneateles on a mostly daily basis.
  • I promise you information you might not find elsewhere, certainly my own opinions.
  • I promise short blogs and pithy comments.
  • I promise a 90% focus on the topic, but I ask you to recognize that I am a real person as well and Life interferes sometimes with focus.
  • I promise I will always be grateful to you for reading my blog.

No comments: