Friday, May 8, 2015

Open House Alert! 4605 Limeledge Rd

                             Come one, come all!  Sunday, May 10th from 12:00 to 2:00



How pretty is that?  Come and spend a few minutes on the back deck under the canopy.

I like to do something special when it's a special day like Mother's Day.  I don't exactly know what that will be yet, but I have a few thoughts.  Drop in and see what I came up with ... and you might just fall in love with this home!

The price is now an incomparable $189,000.  A bargain!  Almost 2500 square feet for that price?  In Marcellus?  In such great condition with so many updates and improvements?  I think you should buy it now before the sellers reconsider and raise the price!

I chose to do an open house in part because Sycamore Hill Gardens is holding their annual open "gardens" on Sunday.  The hours are 11:00 to 4:00, I believe.  Check it out at www.SycamoreHillGardens.com.  The Hanford family generously open their gorgeous land to visitors on this day.  To get there, you most likely will pass Limeledge Road off Old Seneca Turnpike just west of Marcellus Village.  Please stop in!

And when you do, tell me you saw this blog, please!

No comments: