Saturday, January 10, 2015

Open House Alert! 125 Snowberry

Sunday, from 1:00 until 3:00, I will be at this lovely home in Scenic Meadows.





I went looking for photos and found these....One of the reasons I really like Scenic Meadows is the feeling that you are nearer the clouds up there.  When it was developed I was still teaching, and I watched it grow after being, well...scenic meadows only.  It's a large cul-de-sac, a perfect place for an energetic walk and set above 695 which gets you into Syracuse (or out of) within 15 minutes.  When I was waiting last year around the corner from one of my listings, a neighbor asked my business.  Safe, too!

This particular home is at the far end.  It overlooks a long lawn and then woods.  Great place for kids to grow up, or for adults to sit on the deck and watch the natural world.

Inside I know I will have the gas fireplace cranked up, as well as the heat.  Ryan built these homes to be energy efficient, and they are.  The morning room gathers the afternoon sunshine, as does the deck and patio below.  There's a walkout lower level currently used as a playroom for the kids - and the adults.  Upstairs are four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a mudroom and dining room.

Come say hello!  Priced at $284,000.

No comments: