Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Many Thanks plus Notes

I am thankful for dentists who leave time open on Mondays for emergencies that arose over the weekend.

I am thankful for nitrous oxide which smoothes the pain of extractions without anasthesia!

I am thankful for movies like "The Pursuit of Happyness" which inspire and challenge.

I am thankful for other agents who work not from the standpoint of greed, but for what is best for everyone.

I am thankful for the first bit of snow we got today - makes it feel more like November.

I am thankful for Mirbeau, the magnificent spa and hotel in Skaneateles that is truly a gift to the area. I will spend an evening there soon, so look for a future blog.

Note #1: The candidate with the wonderful signs did not win the election yesterday.

Note #2: I also received an e-mail reminding me that Hillary Clinton is not from New York, we are just her chosen state from which she can launch her presidential campaign and represent us in the Senate. I remember not understanding why Robert Kennedy should represent New York, either....

No comments: